Roof fans, exhaustRF/EC are designed for ventilation systems of buildings with low levels of air pollution. They are used in exhaust systems of residential buildings, supermarkets, industrial halls, toilets, garages, parking lots, outhouse.
- Rotors with backward blades in RF/EC are made of plastic,
- The base, upper bowl and other components are made of aluminum sheet,
- Enclosure made of aluzinc sheet, the base/upper bowl made of aluminum (model 355) or laminate (modes 400, 450 and 500),
- The protective mesh is made of steel wire and then galvanized,
- The fans a re designed for vertical work and are suitable for mounting on flat roofs where appropriate roof supports can be installed on sloping roofs.
- High-efficiency motors with integrated EC technology, which reduced electricity demand (lower CO2 emissions), minimize operating costs,
- The fan motor is equipped with a 0-10VDC control input, which enables smooth rotation control,
- Insulation class B, protection IP44 (models 125/L, 125/H, 160/L and 250/L),
- Insulation class F, protection IP54 (models 125/E, 160/H, 200, 250/H, 315S and 315T),
- Insulation class F, protection IP54 (models 355 - 630),
- Power - single-phase 230V, 50Hz or three-phase 400V depending on model.