HST fans are designed for transporting clean air. lt has many applications in industry, where in technological processes need a small airflow and high pressure. Typical applications:
- supplying air to gas burner systems,
- filtration systems.
- high-pressure radial fan with direct drive,
- riveted steel sheet impeller with straight blades dynamically balanced in accordance with ISO1940-1,
- housing made of steel sheet,
- fan painted blue RAL 5010 (corrosivity category C3),
- maximum temperature of the transported medium is 80o°C
- ambient temperature of the motor from -20°C to +40°C,
- figure LG270.
- asynchronous, three-phase 230/400V 50Hz,
- asynchronous, three-phase 400/690V 50Hz,
- IE3 efficiency class,
- degree of protection IP55,
- insulation class F,
- three-phase motors are adapted for frequency converter.
- optionol configuration LG/RO,
- color other than standard,
- painting in higher cotegory of corrosivity,
- motor with voltage and frequency of power different than standard,
- motor with other than standard degree of protection,
- motor equipped with sensors or additional cooling,
- sealing between the housing and the motor,
- maximum temperature of the transported medium above 80°C,
- ambient temperature range below -20°C and above +40°C.